1. Who is eligible to participate in the giveaway?
All CoinGecko users with sufficient candies are eligible to participate in this giveaway.
2. When will the campaign take place?
The campaign will take place on the following dates:
- Start: Tuesday, November 7, 11 pm ET / Wednesday, November 8, 12 pm MYT
- End: Thursday, November 10, 9 am PDT / Friday, November 10, 10pm MYT
3. How can I participate in the giveaway?
To participate, you need to log in or create an account on CoinGecko. Upon redeeming the reward, you will find your Candy Reward voucher listed under 'My Rewards'. Click 'Use Now', and submit your Solana wallet address under the field 'Your Wallet Address' by November 15, 12am EDT. The NFT will be sent to the submitted wallet address for eligible users.
4. How many NFTs and entries can I redeem for this campaign?
Each user can redeem a maximum of one (1) NFT with 300 candies, on CoinGecko’s Candy Rewards store. Candies spent to purchase the raffle ticket are non-refundable and refunds processed are subject to CoinGecko's discretion.
5. What is the cost to redeem the Commemorative NFT?
Each user can redeem one Commemorative NFT with 300 candies.
6. How can I receive the NFT?
In order to receive the NFT, you are required to fill in your Solana wallet address via CoinGecko upon redemption of the candies. The NFT will be minted directly to wallets of subscribers via Sketch.
7. How many Commemorative NFTs are available to be redeemed?
A total of 20,000 CoinGecko Commemorative NFTs are eligible to be redeemed by users.
8. When will I receive my NFT after redeeming the reward?
The first 20,000 participants to redeem this reward and submit their details will be airdropped by the Access Protocol team within 2 weeks after the airdrop campaign ends.
9. What platform was this NFT issued on?
Access Protocol’s NFT minting and gallery site, Sketch: https://sketch.accessprotocol.co/
10. What blockchain is this NFT Issued on?
11. What type of NFT is this?
This collectible was a compressed NFT (cNFT) issued on Solana. This new tech enables mass distribution of NFTs at minimal cost! 1,000,000 NFTs for the cost of $100! For all intents and purposes, it is just a regular NFT!
12. Who created this NFT?
This NFT was created by Bourgious
You can view his details and work below:
Access Sketch Profile: https://sketch.accessprotocol.co/collections/clid5w7sc0000k008r7gzetdp
Other work: https://bourgeoiis.eth.co/
13. I redeemed candy but did not receive the NFT
Before coming to the conclusion that you did not receive the NFT, be sure to thoroughly check your wallet. In some cases, wallet providers do not display these types of NFTs.
You can always search your wallet on the following explorer to be sure: https://xray.helius.xyz/
Recommended wallets to display these NFTs include:
14. I am encountering issues redeeming this reward on my mobile app, why is this happening?
If you are redeeming the reward via our mobile app, you will need to log in to your account via our website to submit your wallet address. Head over to 'My Rewards', click 'Use Now', and submit your Solana wallet address under the field 'Your Wallet Address'
CoinGecko and Access Protocol shall not be subject to liability for any loss or damages, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, and reserve the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
For the full list of terms and conditions, please visit: https://www.coingecko.com/account/rewards/coingecko-access-commemorative-nft