CoinGecko maintains an exchange listing at https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges.
To be listed on CoinGecko, do fill up our Request Form. Listings will have to fulfil an internal set of criteria before it is listed on CoinGecko. These criteria will not be disclosed.
An exchange (Spot/Derivatives) must have publicly accessible API documentation for exchange listing. Do not submit this request form if you do not have API documentation. Ideal Exchange API endpoints are documented here.
There is NO LISTING FEE for exchange listings on CoinGecko. Anyone claiming that they can list a coin or expedite the listing process on CoinGecko is a scammer.
Please be noted that we DO NOT offer an "Express Listing" or any similar services in that fashion to expedite the process or exempt from the DEX's evaluation process as it is a step we deem necessary to ensure that the exchange is generally safe for our clients to invest or entrust their funds in.
To get started with submitting exchange information on CoinGecko, you may refer to the steps below:
- Login to your CoinGecko account if you already have one. If not, please sign up for a CoinGecko account. You may refer to this article for more information.
- Once logged in, navigate to the bottom of CoinGecko main site and click “Request Form”, choose “Exchange”. If you logged in after you clicked “Request Form”, you should be redirected to the form. If not, please click this link.
- Select the type of listing request:
- Centralized Spot Exchange - Exchange is centralized and provide spot markets
- Centralized Derivatives Exchange - Exchange is centralized and provide derivatives markets
- Decentralized Spot Exchange - Exchange is decentralized and provide spot markets
- Decentralized Derivatives Exchange - Exchange is decentralized and provide derivatives markets
- Please fill up all the exchange details in the necessary fields in the form. Kindly note that fields with (*) are mandatory hence we encourage you to fill up as much information as possible.
- Once all the information is filled up, click “Submit”.
- To check the status of your listing request, please select the “View My Requests” button. Otherwise, you may check via this link. Select “Market” to view the list of Exchange requests submitted.
- Please find below for the type of statuses:
Submission is pending review. The team will attempt a review within 10 - 20 working days. Thank you for your patience!
The submission has been approved. We will attempt to integrate the exchange as soon as possible. However, incorrect or incomplete data may cause delays in the integration. Please refer to the "Integration" column for integration status.
Integration of exchange is on-going. However, incorrect or incomplete data may cause delays in the integration.
The submission has been approved and listed by the team. Take a look and share it with your community! :)
Submission has been rejected. Do refer to the "Remarks" column for more information. Please note that rejection is final and we encourage you to resubmit the request in approximately 90 days for a re-evaluation.