To be listed on CoinGecko, a cryptocurrency must first be tradable on a cryptocurrency exchange tracked by CoinGecko. For the full list of exchanges tracked by CoinGecko, visit our Exchange page.
There is NO LISTING FEE for coins/tokens listings on CoinGecko. Anyone claiming that they can list a coin or expedite the listing process on CoinGecko is a scammer. Do not ask your community to ask CoinGecko "When List?" questions. If we get repeated queries, the coin/token will not be listed.
To get started with submitting coins/tokens on CoinGecko, you may refer to the steps below:
- Login to your CoinGecko account if you already have one. If not, please sign up for a CoinGecko account. You may refer to this article for more information.
- Once logged in, navigate to the bottom of CoinGecko main site and click “Request Form”, choose token/coin listing. If you logged in after you clicked “Request Form”, you should be redirected to the form. If not, please click this link.
- Select your type of listing request - either “Coin” or “Token”.
- Fill up all the coin/token details in the necessary fields in the form. Please note that fields with (*) are mandatory hence we encourage you to fill up as much information as possible.
- Feel free to type in any additional information that you would like to share with the CoinGecko team.
- Upload token/coin image under Attachments.
- Click “Submit”. You may proceed to click the “Submit New Request” to submit a new coin/token listing.
- To check the status of the listing request, you may click the “Your Requests” button. Otherwise, you may check via this link.