Drop us an email via email@example.com
- Why did I receive a subscription renewal email about 'Monthly Overage Charge'?
- Quick Start on using CoinGecko Pro API
- Does CoinGecko have an API?
- Is there a guide to get started for beginners?
- How can I download CoinGecko data in CSV / Excel Format?
- Can I use CoinGecko’s API on Google Sheets?
Data and Security
- Do I need an API key or any authentication?
- Where can I find my API key?
- API key - can I store the key in my headers?
- With the Public API plan, what are the rate limits?
- How often does data get updated or refreshed?
- How often does the price data update for the sparkline in /coins/markets update?
- What are the differences between Analyst, Pro and Enterprise plan? What factors should I take into consideration when deciding on the plans?
- If I wish to change from one API plan (Analyst/Lite/Pro) to another, how much do I get charged?
- I recently canceled my API plan (Analyst/Lite/Pro via Stripe payment), why can’t I change to another plan?
- I used to subscribe to an API plan (Analyst/Lite/Pro via Stripe payment), why can’t I subscribe to any plan now?
- I am interested in the paid plans. Is there a trial for paid plans before making a purchase?
- When does my subscription expire?
- Is there a call consumption alert?
- I have reached 100% of my monthly calls consumption. What should I do?
- Can I turn off overage billing?
- Is there an endpoint to check the number of calls used for the month/per minute?
- How can I differentiate between the status codes I am receiving and what do they mean?
- Why am I getting errors with a status code 429?